Each year fans, competitors or rather everyone eagerly waits for the Forbes list featuring the highest paid celebs. After all, it takes a lot of hard work, smart work and some decent amount of luck to get features in such list.
With new emerging platforms like Youtube, Spotify, and other streaming sites, celebs in the music industry have immensely benefited. Then tours and public appearances have also helped in bringing home millions. Apart from that, income came from regular endorsements and even from investments.
So let’s see the top earning entertainers.
World’s Highest-Paid Celebrities
10. LeBron James, $86 million (Athlete, U.S.)
9. James Patterson, $87 million (Author, U.S.)
8. Coldplay, $88 million (Musicians, U.K.)
7. Howard Stern, $90 million (Personality, U.S.)
6. The Weeknd, $92 million (Musician, Canada)
5. Cristiano Ronaldo, $93 million (Athlete, Portugal)
4. Drake, $94 million (Musician, Canada)
3. J.K. Rowling, $95 million (Author, U.K.)
2. Beyoncé, $105 million (Musician, U.S.)
1. Diddy, $130 million (Musician, U.S.)
It came hardly as a surprise that P Diddy topped the list. All thanks to his investments and businesses, which includes his clothing line and other ventures.
The data is retrieved from Forbes. Also, it is the pre taxed income. The figure is based on data from Nielsen, Box Office Mojo, NPD Bookscan, D’Marie, Pollstar, Songkick, and IMDB.